Is your barrel less than 16"? If so, this board is for you...
Thom wrote:Agreed GM!
- OA2 Team Member
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:55 am
- Location: Sammamish, WA
My first SBR with hopefully a few more to come.
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:23 am
- Location: Northwest Indiana
That's a nice, professional looking upper Belial.
Here's a 9mm conversion upper I recently built. 10 1/2" barrel with 147 gr subs, she's pretty quiet.
Yes, I'm "THAT" guy
- OA2 Advisory Council
- Posts: 7546
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:51 pm
- Location: If I don't want to be found, I won't be
My MP5/AR .45. Fun gun to shoot.
"Give'em hell, Pike"
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:42 pm
Return to SBR's (Short Barreled Rifles)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest