How the Actions Work: MUST READ ME BEFORE BIDDING!!

A Monthly Auction where all proceeds go to help fund OA2 operating expenses

Moderator: Charlie-2-6

How the Actions Work: MUST READ ME BEFORE BIDDING!!

Postby Rattler » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:20 am

Each month OA2 will be offering an auction to registered OA2 members as a fund raiser to help offset the costs of operation. Pretty simple idea: We post the auction, you post the bids. Bidding will be close at 12:00 Midnight (Zero Hour) the last day of the month. Official bid time is the time and date stamp of the post that is generated by the server. Check your times and dates when bidding. Any bids received after midnight of the last day of the month will not be accepted.

The winning bidder will make arrangements through myself for payment to OA2. For non-firearms related goods, payments can be made through Paypal at Rattler@oa2.org. for firearms related products and services, payments can be made via Credit Card, or you can send a check or money order to:

Olympic Arms Owners Association
9430 Case Rd. SW #38
Olympia, WA 98512

Winning bids should arrive within 7 days of the close of the auction. Please bid responsibly.

Because of the nature of these auctions, and the fact that sometimes products and services are made through a third-party vendor or donation(see individual auctions for details), please allow for two to four weeks for delivery depending on circumstances. Again, see individual auctionms for details.

For those who might like to make donations for future months auctions, please contact me directly by PM or email at rattler@oa2.org.
Rattler

Return to Monthly Auction