Building a rifle based on the AR-15 hardware?
Moderators: Charlie-2-6, TravisM.1, Whisper_44, The OA2 Staff
- OA2 Team Member
- Posts: 618
- Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:16 pm
- Location: Simpsonville, SC
Very cool "old school". I haven't seen one of those choate stocks in a while. Always liked them.
Yes, I'm "THAT" guy
- OA2 Advisory Council
- Posts: 7550
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:51 pm
- Location: If I don't want to be found, I won't be
Very cool, and very useful for the "offhand tuck" when shooting from a rest or bipod-- and I can never find them when I'm looking for them, you rascal you.
"Just because it stopped smoking doesn't mean you can pick it up." --FotBR
"A man who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." --Voltaire
- OA2 Staff - AC/TEAM MEMBER
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:47 pm
- Location: The West Pole
Always liked that stock, missed out when they were available. SARCO had them real cheap for a brief time.
Thom. . .
"The only REAL safety is between your ears. . ."
Once a Marine....... wrote:After all we do have plenty of room for all of Gods animals......... right next to the mashed potatoes!
- Posts: 2975
- Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:36 pm
- Location: Orcas Island Washington
Return to AR-15 Uppers, Lowers. & Misc. Pieces
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests