Re: Monthly Give-Away: READ ME FIRST!!!

Monthly Prize Give-Away

Moderator: Charlie-2-6

Re: Monthly Give-Away: READ ME FIRST!!!

Postby Rattler » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:52 am

The monthly give-aways are donations made by OA2 members to add a little bit of fun and excitement each month for all the members to enjoy. Simply enter a post in the thread for the month, and you are entered for a chance to win. At the end of the month, a winner will be drawn at random, and notified by PM. If you do not respond to the winner notification within 14 days, the prize will be re-donated to OA2 and used as a give-away item at a later date.

If you wish to donate a prize for the monthly give-away, obviously, this is not the place to dump your junk, so please make the donations valuable enough that people will be honored to receive them. Any OA2 member that would like to donate to the Monthly Give-away program, please contact me directly so that we can coordinate in such a way that we do not have a month with no-prize, and the next month with three people that want to make donations.

Special thanks to all the guys that have donated in the past, and will donate in the future. We have a great group of folks here and that's what makes OA2 such a great place to hang out.

Keep up the good work!!
"A toast? Yeah. To high treason... So - Here's to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right. What they knew was right."
Nicholas Cage as Ben Gates: National Treasure
Rattler
OA2 PRESIDENT
OA2 PRESIDENT

Return to Monthly Member Give-Away